My name is Josh Monken and I am a commercial, editorial and personal photographer based in St. Louis, Missouri. I
am available for short and long term assignment, photographic projects and freelance photography work.
While I am trained in professional lighting and studio art, I emphasize a documentary approach to photography. I
pride myself in letting moments happen and capturing them asthey do, as well as making my subjects feel comfortable and at ease with me.
I try not to interfere in situations any more than is necessary.
I am also a graphic and web designer. My work, pricing, capabilities and portfolio are housed at http://www.seekstl.com.
- Partial Client List:
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- Sauce Magazine
- Saint Louis Zoo
- ALIVE Magazine
- Crain's Chicago Business
- GBradley Publishing
- American Red Cross, St. Louis Chapter
- St. Louis Magazine
- St. Louis Convention and Visitor's Commission
- Twist Agency
- Hoffman-Lewis Agency
- Extra Virgin-An Olive Ovation
- Chaumette Winery
- Atomic Cowboy
- Concierge Preferred
- Coolfire Media
- Blacktie-St. Louis
- Missouri History Museum
- Chopstix Asian Kitchen
Aya Sofia Restaurant
Andrea's Gluten Free
- Portraiture - I am available for all types of portraiture opportunities. I focus on comfort and
an easy rapport with my subjects. Quick and painless.
- Project Work - From conception to completion, ranging in size from a brochure to a website to a book.
- Commercial - Most important is executing the vision of the client in an efficient and on-budget manner.
- Communications - Requests are answered promptly and professionally. I will not disappear, nor will
I be unavailable without first notifying my clients. I also have a background in client communications and connections throughout the
St. Louis region.
- Delivery, Online or In Person - I am flexible in terms of end product delivery, whether that include
the option to purchase photos online or to deliver a DVD of the images directly to you.
- Nonprofit - I have a passion for nonprofit work. Special, lowered rates are available for nonprofit
events and communication needs.